Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Travis Tritt Concert

Travis & I decided on a whim to attend the Luke Combs, Corey Smith, and Travis Tritt concert this past weekend and we had a great time together!


I had never heard of Luke Combs but we was really good. As for the second guy, I was NOT a fan! But Travis Tritt was the real reason why we went and he did not disappoint. 




I mostly went for the excuse to dress up & the concert food ;). 

I had just picked up this fringe suede dress on clearance at Cato Fashions for $15 a couple of days before for a different concert we are planning on going to in November. I got so many compliments on my dress from lots of different women at the concert! I found the necklace ($5), suede watch ($2), and turquoise hoop earrings ($2) all on clearance and they paired perfectly with my cowboy boots. 

It was a fun night all the way around! I'm glad we are already starting to make new memories in Tallahassee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10