Tuesday, December 13, 2016

#CinnamonsCometoTally

My parents came down for a week in October. They arrived on Saturday evening and we got to spend Sunday and Monday with them before it was back to work for us. They headed down to Destin and we rejoined them Friday afternoon for one last dinner before they traveled back to Kentucky.


After relaxing with pizza and watching the game Saturday night, we headed to campus first thing Sunday morning. 


Picture at the fountain at Landis Green.


After a campus tour, we headed to Doak Campbell Stadium.



Then it was off to Thomasville to tour Pebble Hill Plantation with my parents. We capped the day off with dinner at our favorite local spot, Harry's.


Monday, we took my parents to Wakullah Springs to the gators!





Then it was back to reality for a few days for us.


We did make it to Destin for one afternoon in the sun & sand!


Beach selfie before dinner!



My sweet Mom!


Love my Dad!


Dinner at our very favorite! McGuire's!!!


First time my parents had been back since our family friend, Mark, passed away. My Dad left a dollar bill in his honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10