Monday, December 12, 2016

McQuerry Adventures: Football Birthday

For my birthday this year, we had a fun-filled weekend! We headed down to Gainesville on Saturday to watch UK play in The Swamp. It was awesome...minus UK getting absolutely whipped!


We got there early for the Cat Walk to greet the players off the bus. IT WAS SO HOT! This was the hubs' idea btw (insert eye rolling emoji)


THE SWAMP...definitely impressive



We had great seats!


"God made, Jesus saved, Kentucky raised"


Billy Donovan. They recognized the back-to-back basketball national championship teams from almost ten years ago. Coincidence they did this against UK? Haha...I think not.


Gator Chomp


After this I quit taking pics...it was UGLY!


Said hello to Tim Tebow on the way out!

The next day, Sunday, we celebrated my birthday with a day trip to my favorite place on earth...DESTIN!!!!!


Also, coincidence snapchat had a crown filter that day...I think not again! ;)


I could live on this beach!


He knows me well..chocolate cake AND cookies! Plus some super cute new Seminole digs!

Had a blast, as always, traveling and making fun new memories with the best husband that ever did exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10